[pct-l] Clothing questions...et al...

Gary Wright gwtmp01 at mac.com
Fri Jan 28 16:48:51 CST 2011

On Jan 28, 2011, at 5:06 PM, Steven dvsteven wrote:
> My 3 big zeroes (2 days each) are Mojave, Bend Oregon (to take some IT tests) and another tbd.

Mojave seems like a strange place to take two days off.  Other choices around there: Agua Dulce, Kennedy Meadows, Lone Pine.

Unless you have specific activities (such as your IT tests) you decision to nero, zero, or double-zero is generally going to be made while you are on the trail.

I'm a big fan of planning ahead, even in detail, but just don't lock yourself into the plan once you are on the trail.

“No Battle Plan Survives Contact With the Enemy”, German military strategist Helmuth von Moltke.

“Plans are nothing; planning is everything.”, Dwight D. Eisenhower

Radar