[pct-l] Sierra Snow Report...getting better

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 17:19:38 CST 2011

Dear Shroomer

The drinks I brought last summer are the vacuum (30) packs of regular
coffee and a large packs of "cocoa" ( it looks like chocolate drink
but it contains less sugar. The chocolate drink in USA is too sweet
for me. ).   I got a lots of powder of lemonade from the barrel, but
it was too badly tasted. So I returned them to the barrel.