[pct-l] hiking partners for women a must?

Melanie Clarke melaniekclarke at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 18:41:58 CST 2011

Dear Jamie,

I'm starting with the kick off and I plan to hike as far as Hwy 58
Tehachapi.  I don't know what your pace is, I have to keep a strict schedule
to get back to work but you will be safe as long as I am around.  My work
makes me take a physical restraint, defense class every year.  I am
certified in CPR with AED and first Aid.  I am as tall and strong as the
average man!

Melanie