[pct-l] WM Ultralite long FS

Mark Hudson mhudson89521 at att.net
Fri Jan 28 22:51:48 CST 2011

Guys,

I picked up a new Western mountaineering Ultralite 20 degree bag in a
long size in late fall last year with the intention of making it my 3
season bag.

over the winter I found that I was a better fit for an alpenlite.

so I wanted to sell this.  I have never slept outside with the bag, only
tried it out several times inside.  Its in perfect condition and
includes all the original items like the stuff sack and storage sack.

Asking 300 shipped conus.

Let me know if anyone needs this for their hike.