[pct-l] Sierra Snow Report...getting better

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 02:34:18 CST 2011

I am sorry Shroomer. You may be disappointed.

I am not an expert of tea ceremony.  It is a world in TV or movie. The
expert of tea ceremony or Judo is an exception in Japan. The reality
is different from the TV image. The green tea contains too much
caffeine for me, I usually do not drink. I like plain water, filtered
by MSR Mini works. I seldom eat sushi. I like coffee and bread. So I
bring out the same foods to the wilderness.

USA is my first foreign country, I visited only twice, but I have
learned  the communality of culture is predominant. Differences is an
exceptional case. I sometimes write wrong grammatical sentences and
misunderstand responses and words, but  I sometimes understand the
American heart. You Americans are happy, you have a very long
well-maintained trail and good habit of hiking.

Thanks very much to give me a caution. If I met the American pirate, I
will pretend to be an expert of Judo.

--
Sincerely
Hiro    ( Yoshihiro Murakami )