[pct-l] Sierra Snow Report...getting better

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sat Jan 29 07:11:44 CST 2011

Yes, I agree Shroomer......except that Yoshi is no match for that
scoundrel Switchback.
That scoundrel understands only brute force and the only defense against
that pirate is canon fire.
So,  I suggest that Yoshi also carry a front loading canon, 5 canon
balls, and a sack of black powder.
I further suggest that Yoshi keep that cannon loaded at all times and
wind & waterproof matches at the ready.

So,.....if you see Switchback running through the bushes were the
rabbits would'nt go, with his rear end on fire,
you know Yoshi hit the bulls eye.

ps....I suggest that Vermilion add black powder and cannon balls to its
stock to assure they remain a full resupply  hiker stop because black
powder & cannon balls will be on every hikers resupply list.

JMT Reinhold