[pct-l] ZPacks HexaNet Solo Bug Shelter

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Sat Jan 29 09:03:10 CST 2011

Shroomer, I paid $35 for my Pfaff. It came with all the parts, two
manuals, one in German, and some notions like a box of thread,
needles, measuring tape etc. I found it at an Estate sale. There was
a sticker on it from the service company. The last time the machine
was serviced was only a few months prior to me buying it. A steal for
only $35.

I don't think you can sew quite anything, however. I am pretty sure I
can't sew 6oz leather. But I might be able to sew upholstery leather
if I use a fresh needle and hand crank it.

Diane