[pct-l] ZPacks HexaNet Solo Bug Shelter

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 10:17:24 CST 2011

That's a steal!  We paid several hundred for ours, and then my first wife
took it when we split.  Well, she was a seamstress and tailor after all, but
it still wasn't fair.  Maybe there are different models out there, but that
thing could sew sail canvass.  I'd love to get one cheap.

For any hikers inclined to make their own gear, Pfaff is the brand of one of
the strongest home and professional sewing machines you can get.  If you
ever get one for $35, buy it if it's in good condition.

Shroomer