[pct-l] Lake Levels VVR/Lake Thomas Edison

Ken Marlow pcthiker at cox.net
Sat Jan 29 14:21:04 CST 2011

Hi Bill! Glad hearing from you!  Cool we got to hear it from The Source! Nawh...it was easily understood that ??? meant frozen over. Maybe more like ?!? as in you want me to go where to check the lake level ?!? LOL. I and I'm sure the List is much appreciative for your report! Thanks for the insight.

Lake Morena where the PCT kick-off occurs has a near-similar demand situation. As last lake in the chain it's drained down ultimately to keep Otay Lakes filled a couple lakes down, the City's population and nearby Olympic Training Center, happy.

Good news about your current lake levels and prospects for this year!  All the work you've been doing there since purchase has been tremendous. It keeps my wife and I coming back! Uh...about that package I mailed-off to you a couple years ago...and never retrieved...sorry about that. Injured my foot shortly after mail-off and cancelled that year's JMT. Keep up your always great work and kindness to thruhikers and JMTrs

-Ken & Debbie Marlow