[pct-l] hiking partners for women a must?

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 23:33:44 CST 2011

Ignore all these preverts and arm yourself with black powder and cannon
balls.  The only one you've got to worry about is the pirate on a chopped
hog.

You will have a wonderful time, and as I said yesterday, the trail community
is the best bunch of ethical folks I've ever hiked and lived with anywhere,
and there are lots of them.  You won't be alone.

“Take a course in good water and air; and in the eternal youth of Nature you
may renew your own. Go quietly, alone; no harm will befall you.”  John Muir
Muir knew what he was talking about, you're much safer in the woods or on a
mountain, than in any city you've ever lived in.

Shroomer