[pct-l] Clothing questions...et al...

Brandon McGinnity bmcginnity at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 08:15:43 CST 2011

Good info, though I don't agree that a tan is damage to the skin. A tan is
just increased melanin levels the skin develops to protect itself from solar
radiation. You can obviously overdo it, and the melanin isn't perfect
protection, and I will be covering my skin for sure on the PCT, but I don't
share the dermatoligist's dim view of sunlight, for the same reasons I don't
share a police officer's dim view of humanity. Just my two cents...

--
~ Moccasin