[pct-l] Drive to AZDPCTKO from Walnut Creek/Concord SF Bay Area and Return

Blanchard, Sym (GT&D) SWB3 at pge.com
Sun Jan 30 12:13:02 CST 2011

I am planning to rent a mini-van and drive it from the Concord/Walnut
Creek SF Bay area to AZDPCTKO at Lake Morena and return.  I hope to
leave the Bay Area around 6:00 am on Friday morning, April 29th and
return on Sunday evening, May 1st around 8:00 pm.

I should have room for four more people with all their gear. Gas and
mini-van rental is my trail-angel treat, but you may have to help with
the driving.

First priority to those whom I can most easily pick up and who respond
first.

If no takers, then I will be flying to the San Diego Airport on 4/29
morning and providing rides to and from the airport, Lake Morena, and
Campo.
Please feel free to respond on the linked Facebook events webpage
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=179471455423272 or via email.

Happy Trails,
Symbiosis