[pct-l] ice axe length

Mike Chapman altathunder76 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 07:25:01 CST 2011

Oh Goodness,right or wrong,can we please lay off steel-eyes montra. I
thought common respect between hikers was a real thing. I guess you
never self-arrested with your fingernails Ken,anything is
possible,just not standard. I would suggest to use anything to save
your life(like what steel-eye said),dont fall down a chute and give up
because Ken said its not the right way. That being said, preparing
ahead of time with Kens advise or Neds is great(thanks for all you
do). Hike on,and get along my backwoods brothers,one of these fine
folks might be the one saving your #$@.