[pct-l] Erik the Black's Maps: They're Excellent!!!

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Mon Jan 31 22:05:39 CST 2011

As Paul mentioned, one does have the cost of printing halfmile's maps.
But one need only print the ones he/she will use. Then there is one's time
to print, collate, etc.

I've used halfmile's maps the last two years for my section hikes and I'm
satisfied with them. Haven't seen Erik's so I express no opinion on them.

Tortoise

<> Because truth matters.  <>