[pct-l] More at Sonora, go around water

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Fri Jul 1 15:14:45 CDT 2011

I did the same for the creek in Section I, I think it was called
Falls creek. Walked cross country about 2 miles and had a few
difficult side creeks along the way, but once we got above the
outflow of Tilden Lake, there was a small log over the now tiny Falls
creek and we didn't even get our feet wet.