[pct-l] Reaction to Hikers

Andrea Dinsmore andrea at dinsmoreshikerhaven.com
Sun Jul 3 15:05:39 CDT 2011

Very well said............I tell all my new friends how we fell into the
hiker family. Jerry called me from Skykomish one day and asked if he could
bring 4 hikers home. We had never heard of the Pacific Crest Trail. Had no
idea who, what or where. The stink.....Holy Cow. Couldn't believe a human or
animal could be so potent. Anyhow, these guys who looked like they'd been
living under a bridge forever, turned out to be 3 attorneys and a Dr. That's
when our education started. Don't judge a book by it's cover.....wait until
they open their mouths. Well, most of the time that works. If you think
someone is homeless.....you might be able to lend a hand. The dirt washes
off......the friendship may last forever.

Andrea Dinsmore
PCT MOM