[pct-l] Reaction to Hikers - smell.

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Mon Jul 4 13:09:57 CDT 2011

Mendorider, I brought a solar shower. The trouble is, I never had the
patience to lay it out on a rock to wait for it to warm up. I did
that once in a town. I laid it out on a picnic table in the sun while
I did my laundry. It only got to luke warm. Out on the trail, I
wanted to be hiking, not sitting around being bitten by mosquitoes
while waiting for a pocket shower to warm up. And if I was going to
take a cold shower, I may as well just do a bandana bath in a creek.