[pct-l] Very New, hiking in a few years - looking for old maps

Heather Darnell mom_and_alex at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 2 22:29:05 CDT 2011

Hi, all. It is very inspiring to read what many of you have posted here, and already beginning to fel that amazing sense of community the trail seems to foster!
Planning my PCT thru hike in 2017 when my son has graduated from high school. Until then I am reading journals and forums and doing some training to learn all I can. Wondering if any of you who have already completed a thru hike would be willing to sell me your old maps or data books? I know they will be a little out of date, but I am trying to get my planning and expectations lined up! THANKS!!

Blessings,
Heather Darnell
(360) 913-0042

http://www.marykay.com/mom_and_alex