[pct-l] [John Muir Trail] Donahue 07/02/11

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Tue Jul 5 20:41:09 CDT 2011

Good evening, Hikes & Bikes,

I understand what Ned means – I think – it’s just that I, and others, don’t
believe what he describes is good practice.  In fact, our views are
diametrically opposed relative to stick usage.
http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?id=265511

Perhaps Ned can more fully explain what he means, on a solid technical
basis.  I would be interested.

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09