[pct-l] Artificial concern for hikers dealing with snow and water

Randy Forsland hikertrsh at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 00:25:54 CDT 2011

So, basically.....you're talking out your posthole when it comes to
thru-hiking ?? Shouldn't you should add that disclaimer to all of your
monday-morning quarterbacking assessments ?? I've listened to your yearly
whining for the last decade..and as a vet of both the PCT and Viet Nam, I
will say the same thing...If you haven't been there then shut the F*ck up..

Redwood