[pct-l] Hiker Locator

Jim Banks jbanks4 at socal.rr.com
Thu Jul 7 16:06:24 CDT 2011

I was curious whether any one knows whether thru hiker M&M is still on the
trail, and if so his approximate location.  His name is Mike Martone, trail
name M&M.  He was hiking with his brother John Martone.  They are from
Rochester, NY.  I shared a campsite with them at the kickoff.  They are both
probably in their late 50's to early 60's.  Neither is keeping an online
journal.  In May I saw a few references to M&M in other hikers' journals and
I think he probably made it to Aqua Dulce around the end of May.  I have not
seen any mention of him since then.  I do not need to get in touch with him,
just wondered how he was doing.  Thanks.

I-Beam