[pct-l] entering sierras in a week or two, thoughts?

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 08:27:24 CDT 2011

And, as you know:

according to the Ned, the passes over 8000 feet may be covered by the snow pack.
according to the Postholer.com, a few hiker went through high sierras.
according to Gary, the current conditions here are extreme for an unusual year.
I don' know  Red Beard. He may be an expert hiker.

Please be careful, gather current informations from American friends.