[pct-l] Navigation Problems

Mike Cunningham hikermiker at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 12 12:08:29 CDT 2011

I do the same, but I have a wrist compass on my watchband.

in NYC there are generally 4 exits at each station & unless you are familiar with the station you can never be sure which of the 4 corners you will end on. Thankfully I am not that familiar with any of the stations any more.
Used to be a city slicker, now I'm a country bumpkin & proud of it!

hm