[pct-l] Where can a hiker go ???

Meridith Rosendahl meridith.rosendahl at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 12:37:28 CDT 2011

You can go south of Old Station too!  Everyone says "go to Old Station."
Why not go to Chester and hike through Lassen?  It's doable!  Although
Bookworm got a dunkin' in Kings Creek, going SOBO, if you're going NOBO you
can take the Summit Lake trail and cross where it's less aggressive
(according to Don't Panic and Wing It).  And every day the flow slows around
here, although it's still high.  Next SOBO hiker I see, I'll get better
info.

Piper's Mom needs a hiker fix. ;-)

PM

>Flip to Old Station and head north.  That's my opinion, anyway, but I'm not
out there this year.  :-)<

Eric