[pct-l] The Animal Inside,and some B.S.

Melanie Clarke melaniekclarke at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 15:12:22 CDT 2011

Dear Mikey,

Hey, good to hear that you're doing well.  I just wanted to calm you down
with my perspective on this.  I see the Ned/Postholer tiff as a "Clash of
the Titans"!  They are both truly great men, Demi-gods, if you will, who
have contributed so much to help us "little people" hike the PCT trail.
 Most of us have no business with such an enormous undertaking, yet these
men help make our "impossible dream" a reality.  Sometimes egos get in the
way, it happens in high levels of the military, politics, movie industry
etc.  You can relax as it seems to me that these two are "big boyz" in the
PCT world and they can take care of themselves.  Their proficiency in their
respective "PCT niches" will continue to give them all the credibility they
need for years to come.  We "mere mortals" will continue our "pilgrimages"
seeking wisdom and knowledge from BOTH of these PCT Gurus.

Clash of the Titans, Mikey, Clash of the Titans.

Toga