[pct-l] PCT Thru-Hike Southbound

David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 20:12:13 CDT 2011

 While I would never say anything is impossible - I would say this plan is
highly unlikely to be accomplished.

You will have difficulty getting through the Serria's by November.  Then you
will have to go over Baden Powel and the mountains above Palm springs in the
dead of winter.

If you do not have serious mountaineering skills/experience you should not
even consider it as you could be risking other lives in their attempt to
rescue you.

Day-Late