[pct-l] Horny Piddle-Lickers

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 16 19:16:06 CDT 2011

At Kangaroo Meadows above Seiad Valley there were very friendly deer where I camped.  It turned out that what they really wanted was a salt lick. They kept coming into camp and I could not chase them away for long. Before climbing into my bag for the night I had to hang everything - my saddle, tack, saddlebags knapsack - out of their reach in the trees. I was afraid that they might do damage. I never hang for bears - only for those deer.

MendoRider