[pct-l] Tents

Connie Davis connielavondavis at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 09:46:05 CDT 2011

When my son and I thru-hiked in 2005 we used a tarptent for part of the hike and an REI quarterdome for part of the hike. We flipped to Manning and were happy to have a two wall tent in downpours and to put up just the inside for ravenous mosquitoes. We went through a snowstorm in the tarptent so I wouldn't hesitate to carry it the entire trail either. We slept under the stars a lot too.

I now have a Six Moon designs tent. Plan to take it when my husband and I finish the Coast-to-coast. We used the quarterdome before.

Lookout

Sent from my iPhone