[pct-l] Regional Rate Boxes

Jackie McDonnell yogihikes at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 12:52:18 CDT 2011

Oooh, I forgot to mention - I just tried entering General Delivery addresses
for Old Station and Chester into the Click-n-Ship system, and those address
*are* accepted.  They are valid Click-n-Ship addresses, and I did get the
option to use Regional Rate boxes when I entered Chester and/or Old Station
General Delivery.

yogi
www.pcthandbook.com