[pct-l] Hikers over Yosemite falls

Wes Rose wb104475 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 21 14:30:37 CDT 2011

Thank you Sue.  Well said.

[pct-l] Hikers over Yosemite falls
Sue Kettles sue.kettles at comcast.net
Wed Jul 20 21:23:42 CDT 2011

  a.. Previous message: [pct-l] Hikers over Yosemite falls
  b.. Next message: [pct-l] where to enter
  c.. Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]

How many of us have done something totally stupid that should have cost us
greatly but we sigh a huge relief for the grace or the luck that kept us out
of trouble.  Yes is was totally stupid - as I'm sure they were thinking as
they plunged over the falls.

I would hope that we'd instead be thinking of the shock and sadness that
those left behind are experiencing right now, and sending our thoughts and
prayers that way instead of such a harsh response.  "He who is without sin
may cast the first stone".