[pct-l] Hikers over Yosemite falls

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Fri Jul 22 11:34:13 CDT 2011

Good morning, JJ,

We can do much better than that:  Next, suppose that religious politician is
a bear, riding a bike, carrying a gun, leading a dog, departing early March,
depending upon water caches, and building a big campfire every night.

Steel-Eye

-http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

-http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09