[pct-l] music while hiking

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 24 16:00:09 CDT 2011

Hi Yogi,

I like to just sing while riding along the trail.  Primo does not seem to mind - and I am usually alone on the trail.  Besides, that saves the weight and bulk of the electronic sound devices that some of the UL Hikers usually bring along.  I invest the weight in a solar shower instead! - And in a canister stove.

MendoRider