[pct-l] denatured alcohol in S. Lake Tahoe

rickandurs at juno.com rickandurs at juno.com
Sun Jul 24 19:11:24 CDT 2011

Yes, you can purchase denatured alcohol at Lake of the Sky Oufitters which is a backpacking store at the "Y",  when you come into town from Echo Summit.  You can find the location at their we site address: http://www.lakeoftheskyoutfitters.com/home.php.  This store caters to backpackers and will meet many needs.  Lots of PCT hikers stop by here to replace items along the route. Have a great trip!