[pct-l] Section R water inquiry

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Mon Jul 25 10:43:14 CDT 2011

Good morning, Doug,

At mile 1664, about 2 miles after leaving the highway at Seiad, there is the
really nice Fern Spring right on the edge of the trail.  Further north near
the top of the climb is Lookout Spring at mile 1668, also near the
trail.  Beyond
that the trail is much flatter and also has reasonably spaced, well
documented, water sources.  This is a damp summer and everything will be
running nicely.

Enjoy…

Steel-Eye

-http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye