[pct-l] Bag/Quilt Warmth

Jackie McDonnell yogihikes at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 09:39:46 CDT 2011

Hmmm, warmer sections............If you're going to bounce your 20-degree
bag and carry your 32-degree bag, there is only one section I'd recommend
for that:  Echo Lake-ish to Ashland-ish.  For northbound thru-hikers, this
will be most of July and possibly the beginning of August.

Yogi
www.pcthandbook.com