[pct-l] Tent on a PCT Hike Thru

Austin Williams austinwilliams123 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 13:48:02 CDT 2011

I'm an adamant tarp user.  Once I went tarp, I never went back.

But no everyone agrees.  Check out the poll on this (find the shelter
question and click "results"):

http://planyourhike.com/polls/

Austin Williams

www.PlanYourHike.com <http://www.planyourhike.com/>
Info on PCT Gear, Resupply Points, Maps, Thru hiking Movies, etc.