[pct-l] (no subject)

Lost And Found hikingis4me2 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 26 19:31:55 CDT 2011

I wore my vff's as town shoes this year until I had to get off for medical reasons not related to the shoes.

My feeling after hiking from the border to big bear is that my feet would have been toast the first day and if not then the san felipe hills would have been the final straw

Lost and found

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone