[pct-l] Yoshihiro in town

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 15:01:23 CDT 2011

Hey all, just a quick invite to any crazy hiker trash types out there who
have a day or two to hike in Yosemite with Yoshihiro and me.  He's going to
start his 3rd JMT hike this Friday afternoon, but we'll be doing day hikes
tomorrow, Thursday, and Friday in Yosemite Valley before he leaves.  We just
got a personal tour of the Muir House with my favorite NP Ranger, and we'll
be leaving for Yosemite in a few minutes.  At the risk of embarrasing him,
Yoshihiro is even nicer in person than on the list.  Shoot me an email if
you've got any time.  Sorry for the short notice, but I just got back from
AK, hours after he got here, so it's been kind of rushed.  If you're hiking
the JMT over the next several weeks and you see him, stop and have a chat.

Shroomer