[pct-l] Yoshihiro in town

giniajim jplynch at crosslink.net
Wed Jul 27 15:07:26 CDT 2011

Sorry to miss Yoshiro; I left Yosemite this past Monday :(  But if he likes
all things Muir, tell him to be sure to go to the LeConte Memorial Lodge
(YV, Southside Drive across from Housekeeping Camp).  Introduce yourself
(selves) to the curator, Dr. Bonnie Gisel.  Dr. Gisel is also a well known
Muir scholar, and you'll enjoy the exhibits in the Lodge.  Tell her Jim sent
you! :)