[pct-l] Tuolumne Meadows Post Office Hours?

Gary Wright gwtmp01 at mac.com
Thu Jul 28 13:02:39 CDT 2011

> Can someone tell me the open hours and days of the Tuolumne Meadows post office?

I don't know how to say this without it coming across as snarky (not my intent), but why not use google (or bing) to answer questions like this?

I just pasted the exact text of the question into google and the very first result was:

TUOLUMNE MEADOWS Post Office™ Location
usps.whitepages.com/.../post_office/tuolumne-meadows-14000-high... - Cached
TUOLUMNE MEADOWS – 800ASKUSPS – Post Office™ Locations. ... Business Hours. Mon- Fri. 9:00am-5:00pm. Sat. 9:00am-12:00pm ...

No need to even click on the result since the answer is right there in the synopsis.

Radar