[pct-l] Hike the coast

JOHN F PATTERSON yuppatt at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 28 16:26:04 CDT 2011

Help! I sent in a request as to status of 'coast trail' (see below). Anyone?
Figure maybe walk, camp along the beach/coast of Washington from Columbia River
to Canada. Been done and was well done. Read about it here. Is it blazed? Where
might I find more information? Maps? REI have it? All such? Go low avoid the
snow...
Rafter Jack

Message: 3