[pct-l] Minimal shoes

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 21:06:56 CDT 2011

Hey Tortoise,

I'm now going on 7 or 8 months with nothing in my old Montrail Sabina's, not
even a cushion, and my feet never felt better.  Climbed lots of granite
stairs and scampered from rock to rock on the Vernal/Nevada Falls trail
today.  No pain this evening.  We'll see how I fare rehiking most of WA
starting in a few weeks.  It's the thru hiker pressures on my feet I'm not
sure of.  But for my regular runs and long climbs up Mt. Diablo, I'm doing
just fine.  Maybe the small foot muscles are really getting stronger.

Good for you,

Shroomer