[pct-l] 5 finger shoes

Ed Jarrett edjarrett at msn.com
Wed Jul 27 21:37:21 CDT 2011

I have started wearing 5 fingers out in the back country.  It does take quite a while for your feet to toughen up enough to handle rocky trails.  I do like them because they give my toes much more room and prevent the black toes I frequently get with shoes.  I am planning on wearing them for at least a significant portion of my Washington J & K trek at the end of August.