[pct-l] Trying to plan transportation in Norcal

Halfmile list at lon.net
Fri Jun 3 14:02:54 CDT 2011

Splash,
Last year we took the Susanville Indian Rancheria bus from Redding to
Chester. The driver stopped and let us at the PCT, although he was not
familiar with the trail and I needed to show him know where the PCT
was. The bus only ran Mon, Tue, and Thurs last year. Check and see it
the schedule is the same this year.

http://www.scrtpa.org/Susanville%20Tribal%20Transit.pdf

This would add 43 extra miles to your hike.

-Halfmile

On Fri, Jun 3, 2011 at 11:09 AM, Sevenon7th at yahoo.com