[pct-l] Any Reliable Snow Courses Out There

Wes Rose wb104475 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 4 01:10:31 CDT 2011

Does anybody out there have a good lead on an outdoor snow course?  I've been looking
everywhere and it's just impossible to find any reliable education courses being offered,
especially snow courses from a non-profit group. This would have to be a legit non-profit
501(c) group since it would be sort of unethical to advertise as a non-profit group and not
really be one.  It would be especially great if a snow course provider could post hundreds
of times onto this forum, offering free classes and maybe even a few dozen testimonials from
happy, confident students who've spent three days in the snow and have become expert!!
The list would only be that much better if all kinds of vendors would also advertise their
products and services on the list - tent makers, pack pack makers, mountaineers, stores,
and vendors of all varieties making regular "contributions" and offering advise riddled with
regular reminders of their products and services!!  I could just go to the PCT-L and shop!!
Anyway, thanks for the help.