[pct-l] Dogs on PCT

sabra985 sabra985 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 23:03:06 CDT 2011

my dog's "crampons" are "factory installed." She's hiked Mt. Washington (in
New Hampshire) in February (admittedly, the snow/ice/melt conditions were
perfect for her paws). On the AT, my lab went from 2 c of food per day to 3.
Also, granted, the distance between towns was not as great as the PCT.

Also...I've got a package of this at home but haven't had the opportunity to
try it with my dog yet.
http://www.petco.com/product/111176/Only-Natural-Pet-EasyRaw-Dehydrated-Grain-Free-Turkey-And-Sweet-Potato-Dog-Food.aspx?CoreCat=OnSiteSearch