[pct-l] Hiker Trash

Andrea Dinsmore andrea at dinsmoreshikerhaven.com
Sun Jun 5 14:11:17 CDT 2011

It doesn't matter if some hikers are out in the wilderness or in a trail
angels home. The last couple of years the "misplaced" garbage has increased
in our yard....even inside our hiker dorm. The (how special I am) attitude
has become apparent in more of the hikers. These folks need to realize
that they are just one of 1000's that have done what they are doing. This
was your choice to hike and not too many others on this planet give a hoot
about you wandering through the woods. Maybe the attitude gets more visible
when they are closer to the end of the trip. You are a guest on the trail,
in towns and in the private homes you visit. You wouldn't be a slob in your
Mom's or Gramma's house. Don't do it out here.

PCT MOM