[pct-l] Post

Sir Mix-a-lot atetuna at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 20:57:23 CDT 2011

I have to wonder how much strong ankles and good balance help with hiking on
snow.  Last year hiking on snow was a nightmare for me because my ankle was
injured, which screwed up my balance.  This year I flew across the snow
thanks to my ankle being nearly 100% and having better balance than last
year before the injury.  So my recommendation is to do supplemental
exercises specifically to strengthen your ankles and improve balance.

Sir Mix-a-lot