[pct-l] Help for Post hike depression:PHD

Karen Keller karen.kellerford at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 14:00:03 CDT 2011

I am familiar with PTSD. Is there also help for someone suffering from PHD?
Hiked only about 300 miles, planned to make it all the way.
Life intervened and through no ones fault but my own, plans changed. Here I
am home with no hope of getting to Canada this year, although I will keep
chipping away at the miles as I am able, I love being on the trail. I am
just too slow. Is anyone else out there grappling with the
same disappointment? I would be interested to know how you handled it. (No
"I told you so's" please, I feel bad enough)..