[pct-l] Doing Good,Thanks from Mammoth

Mike Chapman altathunder76 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 17:19:21 CDT 2011

Life is great,healing for me is a prison sentence,I cant sit still!
But im now feeling good,healing well,and the panic is over. I will
live! Im learning how to live in Mammoth till then. There is legal
free camping,and im there,but its miles out of town(just forest),and
im the only one there(nice,at times),and no agua,which makes soaking 3
times a day impossible(sorry doc). Thanks to all who responded to my
sos,Thanks Joe,your voice was enough to calm me down and thats a great
thing. Melanie,go eat a giant sloppy carls jr burger,your too fast!
O.K. I know you dont do that,but did you stick to that diet? Sym,Hike
On. And thanks to all the other people and suggestions. I will never
forget. Everything happens for a reason,and I beleive it. I will never
give up,and I may not make the whole journey this year(dont bet
against it!),but I will give everything I got to pull it off! And P.S.
Eric Ryback is not a fraud,he fueled this whole thing,the pct thru
hiker is his model! O.K. sorry I had to get that out. Oh,and by the
way,im dam proud to be Hikertrash!